Ted Lothstein is Chair and Faculty Member for NH Bar's DWI Litigation Seminar
March 11th, 2020
On April 8, 2020, Ted Lothstein will be chairperson and faculty member for the NH Bar's full day seminar DWI Litigation: Back to Basics.
Although marketed as an introductory seminar for both prosecutors and defense lawyers, this CLE will present some real high-level, exciting stuff, including:
- Criminalist Lisa Johnston of the NH State Police Forensic Laboratory lecturing on, and presenting a live demonstration of, the State's new Intoxilyzer 9000 breathalyzer. This has never before been presented at a seminar open to both prosecution and defense.
- Chief Hearings Examiner Michael King of the NH Department of Safety presenting on administrative license suspensions, commercial driver suspensions and interlock hearings.
- John Durkin of Burns Bryant Rockefeller Cox & Durkin (well-known trial lawyer with extensive jury and bench trial experience) presenting a mock cross-examination of an arresting officer in a DWI case.
- Anthony Estee (Alton Police prosecutor and private practice attorney), Allison Ambrose of Wescott Law, PA (firm partner, Lakes Region defense lawyer and civil litigator) and Ted Lothstein presenting multiple topics related to the preparation and presentation of the prosecution and defense case.
- Jared Bedrick of Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C. lecturing on search and seizure litigation in DWI cases.
Logged-in Bar Members can learn more about this seminar and enroll here.