Can I get my case "CWOFd" - continued without a finding, filed without a finding, etc, so there is not a conviction on my record?

Unlike our neighbor, Massachusetts, NH law does not allow even a first offense DWI to be continued without a finding. However, our attorneys frequently obtain an even better outcome, a reduced charge such as Reckless Operation that is not a crime like DWI, and is not an alcohol-related conviction. Read more about our DWI Victories.