Nuts and Bolts of Criminal Law-coming soon
September 14th, 2016
On Friday, September 23, 2016, Ted Lothstein and Deputy Rockingham County Attorney Patricia LaFrance will be the Co-Chairs and faculty for a Continuing Legal Education seminar sponsored by the New Hampshire Bar Association: The Nuts and Bolts of Criminal Law.
In this all-day seminar, which has drawn both prosecutors and defense lawyers as registered attendees, topics will include:
• Prosecution and Defense of Domestic Violence Cases
• Major Motor Vehicle Offenses and HO Certification
• Drug Offenses
• Tactical Criminal Litigation for Prosecutors and Defense Lawyers
• Motion Practice and Preservation of Appeal Issues
• Collateral Consequences of Criminal Convictions
• Ethics Issues in Criminal Practice
Additional faculty include criminal defense lawyers Donald L. Blaszka of Germaine & Blaszka, Derry and Charles J. Keefe of Nashua; prosecuting attorneys Lara J. Saffo (the Grafton County Attorney) and Kenneth Burlage of the Rockingham County Attorney's Office; Judges Hon. William N. Delker of the Rockingham Superior Court and Hon. Sawako T. Gardner of the Portsmouth District Court; and one of northern New England's top immigration lawyers, Ronald Abramson of Abramson Immigration Solutions.